Dear Dragons! Thank you very much for such nice words!

Опубликовал 1116 Татьяна в блоге Блог 1116 Татьяна. Просмотры: 517

I must answer to your letter, otherwise, i'll look like a rude student.

Although my story is simple and I think it different from other ones not much.

I know Germany language not bad. But English is everywhere. I shouldn't explain it you.

In May it'll be two years I've been studying in your sсhool.

Before I'd been trying to learn English online too.

These were free lessons. I was studying from time to time and I didn't take the lessons I'd have to pay for.

In autumn 2016 I'd was going to the US to see The National Parks and started to study English again but more hard.

One fine day I met your five free lessons and I liked them.

Special I liked Your teacher Anastasia. Her voice, her smile, her energy, her attitude to students were the main factor to pay for learning.

Last autumn I've been to the US again.This time I went to visit my friends from Ukraine that live there 28 years.

I spent a few days in New York by myself. I had some situations I needed some help. An example in hotels, during shopping, in theatres, in museums. I could ask and understand people I talked to. I spent with my friend's American friend one day long. This situation made me concentrate and I could talk to him about a lot of things. Of course, he used simple words, and I did too.

Now I always write to my friends in English and they me too.

I dream to read my favorite American authors in English, understand movies, songs. I hope after the last lesson I can something like that.

In my opinion, the main thing that does your school the best one is Anastasia explain every grammar rule every time it contains in a sentence.

So students can understand and keep in mind every rule better. Of course, your on-line check is very important thing too.

It's necessary to say about Dragon's help in skype. It's awesome!

A little about myself.

I live not far from Moscow. I'm a pensioner.

I'll be thankful if you can show me my mistakes.

I wish you good luck!

Tatiana

This May I’ll have been learning English for two years.
Вам необходимо войти для комментирования